This site is intended to serve as a showcase for artists and programmers producing work that is capable of change over time as a consequence of the interactive and/or evolutionary possibilities built into the work itself .
- Initially the site will show work produced by myself and interesting work I have come across while searching the net. Works will be shown in the gallery appropriate to the method used in their construction. I hope to increase content rapidly by getting submissions from you and other programmer/artists that you direct to this site.
- If this fledgling site shows any sign of growth in the next few months I will devote some time and energy into developing its look, feel and content. For instance -a bullitin board to encourage discussion among artists and programmers who work in this demanding medium.
- It is hoped that artist/programmers will include code with the work submitted. All code will be available to artists/programmers who have submitted work including code to the site. This should result in variations (improvements?) to the work being submitted. These variations will be displayed with the original and the altered code.
- If you have any links to sites with content that I could include these links will be more than welcome.
- If you wish to submit work please go to the submissions page and follow the instructions.
- Contact me with your views, ideas, and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org